Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Mojo Monday - Believe
This is my first time playing along with Mojo Monday. I think I did pretty good for a first try. What do you think?
All products used are Close to My Heart, including Wonderland paper packet, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Icing Overlays, Licorice opaques and sparkle bling. The two circles were cut using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge available only through Close to My Heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
This is a very pretty take on the Mojo Monday sketch. I'm so glad you started a blog. I look forward to seeing more inspiration from you! :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Welcome to the blogging world!!
ReplyDelete