Monday 21 November 2011

Dreamin Workshop on the Go

As our neighbours to the south prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving, I wanted to share some more pictures from our family photo shoot taken on a beautiful Thanksgiving Sunday.


The Dreamin Workshop on the Go Kit fit my pictures perfectly.

The kit includes Dreamin Level 2 Paper Packet, Shimmer Designer Brads, Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel, Dreamin Workshop Stamp set and instructional brochure. All this for $33.50.


I wanted to show you a close up of the cute cluster image of flowers, leaves, shimmer brads and brong glitz glitter gel. This just adds a wonderful pop to the layout. Do you see the cute little dandelion stamps with the glitz glitter gel added to the centre? Isn't that a darling accent.

There is still enough paper left for me to complete another 2 page layout, and even a little bit more for the circle cards.

I love the ease and simplicity of the Workshop on the Go kits. If you are interested in completing this workshop, email me for available dates.

To all my American CTMH sisters and friends, I wish you an early Happy Thanksgiving.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...