Saturday 26 November 2011

Colouring with Copics


I admit it. I like colouring. There is something about the art of colouring that brings me joy. I spent a few hours the past week watching TV and colouring with my Copics. Mo Manning is one of my favourite rubber stamp artists (next to Close to My Heart as my #1 fave). His images speak to me, and no one more than "Jack & Ginger" I hope my hubby & I are holding hands and kissing when we get to be Jack & Ginger's age!!




I have two boys who are no longer little guys, but boy does this little Mo Manning image speak to me. It's called "Who Me?" How appropriate. I found a sentiment stamp which seemed to go perfectly with this image. It says, "You make me smile all over my face."


And lastly, this stamp set from CTMH called "Gnome Garden" makes me smile all over my face. It is such a sweet stamp set. The gnome, house and grass are all separate images that created my scene.

Other than the COPIC markers which I used to colour the images and the Mo Manning images, all paper, ribbon, bling used is CTMH.

I hope these cards make you smile all over your face too.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...