Tuesday 22 November 2011

Mojo Monday #216

Another week has flown by. Where is the time going? It's time for another Mojo Monday sketch and card.


I love this sketch.


For my card, I used "Elemental" paper packet and the stamp set "Love Life", along with sparkly gold brads from the "Shimmer" brad pack. I really like the versatility of "Elemental" papers. The colours I used were sorbet,and desert sand set on a white card base. I distressed the edges of all paper in "Cocoa" ink and stamped the images Live. Laugh. Love. also in "Cocoa" ink.

I hope you enjoy my take on the Mojo Monday #216 card sketch.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...