Monday 28 November 2011

Mojo Monday #217


If it's Monday it must be time for Mojo Monday #217. Today's sketch is a choice of round or square. I decided to do the square in a 6 X 6.


This card uses the paper packet "Typeset" from Close to My Heart. The colours in the paper are juniper, desert sand, black, creme brulee and vineyard berry. I have used both sides of the numbered paper to create my card, with a creme brulee mat. The other feature of this card is that there is absolutely no stamping. I used the Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes to embellish. The ribbon affect is created using Kraft borders which are unfortunately retired. (You can still get some on the "while supplies last" online through my website)


The inside of the card complements with the vineyard berry side of the background & texture paper, with a creme brulee centre. The numbers are cut from the numbers on the background & texture paper.

The base of my card is the Kraft 6 X 6 Die Cut Cards and Envelopes.

A great birthday card anyone would love to receive.

Typeset Paper Packet $10.95
Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes $6.50
Kraft 6 X 6 Die cut cards & envelopes $7.75

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...