Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Snowmies!!!

Where did the summer go?  Grands are back to school and everyone is back to their routines.  


This weeks' sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is a fun one.  Layers, large focal image and sentiment along with a few embellishments. 
 

I'm still working on getting my Christmas card stash built up and am behind.... So quick working to get this one completed on time.  

I love working with a paper suite to take the guesswork out of creating.  Add a few of your own touches to make a quick, cute & fun card.  

I pulled out Echo Park - Hanging with my Snowmies using the sticker sheet and cardstock.  I heat embossed the cardstock using a snowflake stencil with Wow white opaque embossing powder.  

I love how the sentiment and image are combined in one sticker.  I decided to fussy cut a black border to highlight the sticker.
A few snowflake embellishments from my stash to finish off. 

We can't wait to see what you create with this weeks' sketch.  Simply link up your project here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowmies!!!

Where did the summer go?  Grands are back to school and everyone is back to their routines.    This weeks' sketch at Atlantic Hearts Ske...