Tuesday, 29 November 2011
Marley - Ducks Unlimited
My husband & I are dog crazy. We have two labs, an 8 year old, yellow, named Ozzy, and a 7 year old, black, named Marley. The dogs are spoiled to the max. Basically our life revolves around the dogs. They sleep on the couches, eat when we do, require our undivided attention, and in return they give us their unconditional love.
Ed & I were out shopping and passed by this picture, or should I say stopped at this picture, which was on display for auction through Ducks Unlimited.
So, yep we bid and found out last night, the picture is ours and is on the way to us to hang in our family room.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment