Thanksgiving Sunday this year was an exceptionally warm day full of sunshine and semi-colourful leaves. My birthday present this year was a family photo shoot at our home.
A big thank you to my brother-in-law, Tom, who took over 100 photos that day. With 7 people and 3 dogs, we were just happy we had everyone in one place. A perfect picture taken in the easement beside our house was a fluke choice and one I absolutely love!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment