Sunday 6 November 2011

Here We Go!!

With the encouragement of my fellow Close to My Heart consultants, I've taken the plunge, or fall as it may be to start my blog.

The name of the blog - Paper Traditions - was an obvious choice.  I love to preserve family memories and traditions on paper.  I am the one at gatherings with the camera ever present.  I may not be the best photographer, but the memories of a particular picture are perfect.   

Family traditions are  wonderful memory to cherish, and to scrapbook. Is it a particular photo album that makes an appearance at a bridal shower, a goofy angel that sits atop the Christmas tree, or a particular song played at a wedding (Crystal Chandalier -crazy I know) that brings an instant smile to your face, an instant memory.   

It is these memories that are captured on a photograph, and preserved in a scrapbook that make

 "Paper Traditions"


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...