Tuesday 15 November 2011

Mojo Monday - Feel Better Soon


If it's Tuesday, it must be time for Mojo Monday.

My niece has been fighting a throat infection and cold and while on antibiotics ended up with pnemonia. Poor thing has not been feeling well at all. I made this card for her to hopefully cheer her up. I hope it brings a smile to her face and makes her feel better!!!

For the inside of the card it is a simple saying with a wee flower and bitty brad for the centre.


This is the sketch from Mojo Monday. I just turned it to the side to get my vertical look.


Supplies Used:
Inks - Close to My Heart - Black & Grey Flannel
Copic Markers
Paper - Close to My Heart
Flowers - unknown
Leaves - Close to My Heart
Embellishments - Close to My Heart - brads & pink bling
Stamp - Stamping Bella - Grumpy Bella

2 comments:

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...