Wednesday 24 March 2021

Get your Plaid on

 I'm getting there - still working on past Christmas Card Challenges at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

This one is #9 and the challenge is "plaid".

I am newer to slimline cards but am enjoying the creating.  This card uses retired plaid patterned paper from Close to my Heart and a new slimline die cut in Candy Apple Red cardstock, also from Close to my Heart. 


I used two sets from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for my card.  Christmas Seals! was stamped in wicked black in on the two smaller rounds and Happy Winter Days wreath on the larger round.  

For added interest I followed the die stitch marks with my black marker and added black Krafty Dots.  Digging way down deep into my stash I came up with the glitter stars for the wreath and the large bow.  

Back to the crafty closet to finish up more Christmas Card Challenges.

Enjoy,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...