Monday 22 March 2021

AHSC #413

 If it's Monday, it must be time for another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 

Today's sketch 

As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use the beautifully elegant Serenity paper suite from CTMH.  

This is a larger card than the standard A2 size measuring 6.5" x 5".  I wanted to use that large upper sticker as a starting off point for my card.  Needing to balance off the lower portion of the sticker,  (and to follow the sketch) I fussy cut a co-ordinating picture my life card and tucked under the sticker.  

The lower larger flower on the right and smaller flower on upper left are also stickers, popped up with foam tape.  To finish off I added some gold foil leaves from the sticker sheet and gold glitter gems.  All this is backed with toffee and sapphire cardstock onto the card base.  

The envelope is decorated with a piece of flower patterned paper from the Serenity paper suite, a tiny bow stamped in toffee ink and a gold foil heart from the sticker sheet.  

I do hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the sketch and that you'll play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  

Enjoy,


1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on the sketch and I am in love with your envelope! I so need to take the time to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...