Thursday 25 March 2021

Cuteness!

 The theme for challenge #572  at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is "Cuteness"!

I pulled out one of my favourite long retired rubber Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Nurse Nightingale


Isn't she cuteness overload!!!  Several years ago, my mom came with me on a road trip & we stopped at a since closed scrapbooking store.  Mom spied this little cutie and insisted I must purchase to add to my collection.  With a few nurses in the family I am so glad she did.

I've coloured up the image very softly with Copic markers, adding a few Kraftin' Kimmie Dots.  The paper collection is Magical Birthday Girl/Echo Park.  

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...