Sunday 28 March 2021

Animals!!

 I'm working through all the challenges at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Challenge #569 was to use "animals" in your projects.  Although the challenge is closed I wanted to participate.

How about this cute walrus from "Long in the Tooth" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I love this little sailor dude  and coloured him up not once but twice!  


Why twice? He's a spinner card!!  


Isn't it fun I found walrus patterned paper in my stash!  The blue striped patterned paper, candy apple red cardstock, square stitched die and spinner card are all from Close to My Heart.   A few Krafty Dots in white finished off the card.

Lesson learned - the sentiment should have been a little lower inside since it shows through the window of the spinner - ooops!  

Enjoy,


1 comment:

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...