Monday 29 March 2021

It's all about the Glitter!!

 It's all about the glitter for challenge #571 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I mean who doesn't love glitter!!!


I was excited to ink up and colour this long retired Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp - "Giftwrap Elf".  This little girl  I scored in a buy/sell group!!  I've paired it up with the bright Oh What Fun retired paper package from Close to My Heart and used bright lime green glitter paper left over from a retreat package.  For more glitter I've used pink glitter dots from my stash. 

Even though this challenge is closed, get your glitter on & play along.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...