Saturday 27 March 2021

Spinner with Santa

 I may not have posted in order, but I'm caught up with all the Christmas Card Challenges at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Today's card is from #11 - Use Santa/Mrs. Claus in your project.


I've used a spinner die to make this awesome card.  The dial spins to reveal messages from the stamp set,  Dear Santa.  The beautiful focal image comes from A Chat with Santa - one of my favourites - coloured with Copic markers.   Both stamp sets and white enamel dots  are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Cardstock & spinner die are from Close to My Heart.  

Enjoy,


1 comment:

  1. Love your card and you have coloured the chat with Santa so pretty! Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...