Monday 8 March 2021

AHSC #411 - Happy Easter

 Good Morning to all my crafty peeps - - - time for another awesome Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  


This sketch screamed shaker, gate fold .....


So, that's exactly what I did - a centre gate fold shaker card!  I dug waaaaay back into the back of my stash of stamps for Easter Wishes for both the sentiment and the bunny image.  The bunny is coloured with copics and I used foam tape to pop him off the card.  

The base of the gatefold card is the beautiful Blue Belle cardstock,  the patterned paper is Lovely, and the heart is Sage cardstock.    The shaker heart is created with the heart shaped die set filled with Blue Belle sequins.  All these items are from Close to My Heart & available through your maker.  

Flipping open the centre gatefold I've added French Vanilla cardstock, and another cute bunny and sentiment - again from the Easter Wishes stamp set. 

I do hope you'll play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and link up your project from this week sketch.  Atlantic Hearts is now on instagram - you can check us out @atlanticheartssketchchallenge - we'd love a follow. 


1 comment:

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...