Monday 22 February 2021

AHSC #409

 Happy Monday!!!  Ready for another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge?  

Here's this week's sketch.

I needed a birthday card for my mom - who is turning 89 years young on the 21st of February.  She is an avid seamstress, quilter, and knitter.  


Sew - I dug into my stash for the quilted embossing folder and Tailor-Made stamp set both retired from CTMH.  I used peach cardstock for backing the images and embossing, and matted again onto espresso cardstock which I also used as the ink for stamping.  The bow is from my stash too - Beautiful Friendship Bows from CTMH.  The tape measure is from a sticker paper pack from - you guessed it - my stash!!!

I deferred from the sketch on placement of the sentiment,  choosing instead to put onto the centre diamond.  

Check out all the design teams' creations and give this sketch a try. 

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. The quilted embossing folder is perfect for your card! Love the texture.

    ReplyDelete

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...