Wednesday 10 February 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good Morning & Happy February!!!  

I'm excited to be re-joining the design team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!!!  Join me and other design team members each week as we create a new project from an awesome sketch.  

Ready to jump in - here's this weeks' sketch.  Interpret how you wish, turn 90 degrees, switch up the patterned & solid papers - it's up to you.   



I had so much fun with this sketch.  Here is my project....



I dove into the stash & pulled out Happy Heart paper collection and red heart enamel dots, both of which are long retired from Close to My Heart.  This sweet little guy, Lucas is an image from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps which I coloured with copic markers.  There is a tiny wee spot of gold stickles in the centre of each flower.  

One fun element I often do is to decorate my card.  No matter if you are the recipient or not, when the envelope passes through it's going to bring a smile to everyone's face!!!

Come on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog and hop along to all the awesome creations from the design team.  Don't forget to play along & add your project.  


Jennifer











2 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and your sweet card, congrats on being back to the team, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...