It's time to get nautical with Regatta for Heart 2 Heart Challenges. This is such a great paper package with gorgeous patterns for all your scrapbooking needs.
So, for my Heart 2 Heart Challenge entry this is what I came up with.
I started with one of the 3x4 Picture My Life cards, and then matted it on white, pomegranate and glacier cardstock.
The coordinating My Anchor thin cuts and my acrylix are an easy way to add some quick stamping. The lighthouse was stamped first in desert sand, and then layered with foam tape with a second lighthouse stamped in pomegranate.
I added a couple of the starfish from the complements, some white twine and done.
This is such a versatile card and could be used for birthday, thinking of you, or just a pretty note card.
Don't forget Regatta is gone the end of April 2016 so don't miss out on getting yours now.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Thursday, 28 April 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

I really like the lighthouse and the starfish are a super nice addition!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with this card, the Complements and the pocket card. It looks great; a perfect combination! Thank you for joining the challenge at H2H!
ReplyDelete