Monday 18 April 2016

I love my job!!!

I love my job - I really do!!!  I just spent an incredible day at the Spring Up event held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  Let me tell you, it was electric.  Since a picture tells the story....

 Wow - did we have a group!!!  I'm so proud to call these ladies not only my peers and co-workers but my friends!!!  That's what the CTMH family is all about - building relationships.
 I had the opportunity to be a presenter of the business class "Find New Customers" prepared by Louise Moyer.

It was a great experience - nerve wracking and goofy but fun!!!  A big thank you to the naked good looking supportive consultants for their encouragement.

That's what this day was about - learning, growing, and having fun.

 Ah Sticky Boy how we love you!!  A CTMH event would not be complete with you making an appearance.

I was so excited when one of my team members at her first event found the very first Sticky Boy!!!

Home office is always very generous in providing consultants with tons of product to create away.
 A gorgeous corporate designed two page layout with the new Florence paper package, complements and accessories.  This is a beautiful kit.




Cards, cards, cards with Magical - - another hit for sure.






Thank you to home office, Pierre Gelinas, my fellow presenters and all the great consultants in Toronto at the event for making this day what it was - Fun, Inspirational, Educational and Creative!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...