Ready for another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge? This week I knew exactly what I wanted to do, which is actually pretty surprising, since I usually have to ponder a good long time.
Isn't this a great sketch from Michelle?
Picture My Life provides a great jump off point for both scrapbooking and card making projects. I used a 4 x 6 card from the Georgie package, and cut in half, ink distressing it with whisper ink.
I added the peekaboo sentiment and stars from the Georgie complements and the juniper bow from the Georgie assortment. A double wrapped piece of grey thick twine tied with a bow finishes off this card.
This is a larger card 6 1/2 x 5 base which allowed more room for the PML card.
Now go check out what the other designers have come up with. http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


Adorable baby card!! Super cute!
ReplyDelete