Tuesday 26 April 2016

Photo Op

Like every scrapbooker, I'm a bit behind on my pages.  I don't always work in chronological order, sometimes scrapping recent events and then going back to my photo vault to "catch up".

Heart2Heart Challenges is all about the photo op!!  I've been working on our trip to Aruba from February 2015 and have the perfect layout for this challenge.

We were having dinner at a Japanese restaurant on the resort, when the waiter walked past, and grabbed the camera off the table, yelling "smile".

It was such a fun picture, not the best, but a great memory from that night.

I love cutting my pictures and took the scissors to my cocktail picture.  I used foam tape to pop it off the page for an added embellishment.

Paper, complements and embellishments are from the retired line of Wanderful, but, I stashed enough to finish scrapbooking this trip!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer









1 comment:

  1. I love how you cut out the cocktail photo, I thought it was an embellishment at first! Great way to add extra interest to a page and really highlight the photo. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete

April SOTM - You're Berry Wonderful!

          We are so excited to share our newest  Stamp Of The Month for April.... You're Berry Wonderful! This adorable stamp set is  F...