Tuesday 12 April 2016

Four with Heart2Heart Challenges

It's time for another challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and since it's April, the challenge is "four". I might have taken a bit of artistic leeway with the title of the challenge, but I couldn't resist.  So not only is April the 4th month of the year, it's also the month for golf - - The Masters!!!

FORE!!!!  Ha Ha

I love the cloud paper from CTMH retired paper pack, Splendor, which fit perfectly with my golfer card idea.  The grass is cut from the Artiste cricut cartridge using Topiary cardstock, layered three times to make a big rough!!!

The golfer & tee are stamped from a long retired set from CTMH called Tee Time which was one of my first stamps!!!    I coloured the golfer with ShinHan markers to finish it off.

I used a large white gem from the grey assortment for the ball flying through the air.  Lastly I stamped the word "fore!" with tiny typeface alphabet stamp.

I haven't stamped a sentiment inside yet, but it could be for Father's Day or maybe Birthday..... hmmm...

Enjoy,

Jennifer





2 comments:

  1. OMG I love it! I never thought of golf with the "Fore" theme! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the bling as a golf ball! Thanks for joining us over at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Day 2 - Fruity Fun!!!

    Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set fro...