Monday 11 April 2016

Smile with AHSC

I'm going back, waaay back for the supplies used in my project for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

I've been having such fun going through my stash of collected paper, embellishments and stickease - almost like it's all new again.

One of the great things about CTMH is combining different collections with the same colour pallet because it all matches. So, if you're looking for the colour glacier it' the same glacier in all collections.   For this card I've used pieces from Brushed, Blossom and Splendor.

Maybe this is why the sentiment spoke to me - "these are the moments I live for" - or in Oprah's words a "ta dah moment".

Please pop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see other design team members artwork and join in on the fun.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...