Tuesday 21 June 2016

Road Trip with Atlantic Hearts

This weeks sketch for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is such a sweet design by Michelle.





The banner and bow caught my attention right away and I wanted to be sure to incorporate those designs in my card.






So many friends are heading out on their summer road trips I thought this made a perfect card.

I used cards from Picture My Life Seaside as a jumping off point for my card, fussy cutting some for the banner and road trip.  I love using foam tape to pop images up for dimension.

A bit of ink distressing with dessert sand, and glacier thick twine and aqua dots finish off the card.

I hope you'll join us and link up your project.
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...