This weeks sketch for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is such a sweet design by Michelle.
The banner and bow caught my attention right away and I wanted to be sure to incorporate those designs in my card.
So many friends are heading out on their summer road trips I thought this made a perfect card.
I used cards from Picture My Life Seaside as a jumping off point for my card, fussy cutting some for the banner and road trip. I love using foam tape to pop images up for dimension.
A bit of ink distressing with dessert sand, and glacier thick twine and aqua dots finish off the card.
I hope you'll join us and link up your project.
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snowmies!!!
Where did the summer go? Grands are back to school and everyone is back to their routines. This weeks' sketch at Atlantic Hearts Ske...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...

No comments:
Post a Comment