Friday 10 June 2016

Fairytale Birthday

Some days you've just got to colour!!!  That was the way I was feeling last week, so I stamped a number of my favourite images and simply sat down and coloured and coloured and coloured.  I'm feeling very zen right now!!!

There are certain images that although not CTMH are some of my favourites.  They speak to me...


You may not be a wine drinker but I bet you know someone who is.  This is an Art Impressions image and I just love how she is dispensing some wisdom to all who'll listen!!!

This image is fussy cut and popped up with foam tape to give even more dimension.





I used CTMH gold glitter paper, gold watercolour Picture My Life cards, and the stamp set Fairytale Birthday for the sentiment and her wand.

Time to get your colouring on...

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...