Wednesday 29 June 2016

Convention Fun

I'm home from CTMH Convention 2016.  It was so much fun.  I can't wait to share everything I've learned from some of the best!!!

So, until I get back into the grove of regular creating... I've just got to get these characters out of my head.
 We were turned Inside/Out for the week.  Sadness needed a little handhold.

Yep there was plenty of Goofying around!!!

Meeting the man himself!!!  I told Mickey he was looking very handsome!!!!

The ever gracious Minnie was beautiful for her photo.
The main duck himself - Donald.  Can you believe he gave me a "peck" on the cheek?











So, where are we going next year?  We're headed to Salt Lake City, Utah!!!  A big thank you to the CTMH team, and especially to Pierre for always looking after his Canadians!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...