Last year was not only my retirement, but also my brother. He and I actually retired on the same date, October 31, 2015. Pretty cool date to share!!! So to celebrate his retirement his family had a 70's themed retirement party!!!
It was so much fun... 70's costumes, a disco ball, and of course 70's music. The blue tuxedo worn by his son is almost a replica of what he wore at his wedding. The yellow dress is actually from the 70's and was kept all this time. Virginia wasn't sure what to think when the dresses were soooooo short!!!
I'm glad no one got pulled over that night - with big hair, peace medallion chains, fringe vests, and platform boots - it would have been quite the story to tell.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Wednesday, 1 June 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment