Just a quick post today to show you an Anniversary card I made using the Artiste cartridge.
One of the most difficult things I experience is knowing when to leave something alone - no ribbon, no bling, just leave it alone and walk away.
So this card is very clean and simple. I used only black and white and a wee tiny piece of cranberry. I ran the white cardstock through my cuttlebug with a great paisly embossing plate.
The bride and groom and the wee flower are all cut with the Artiste cartridge.
The inside is stamped "Happy Anniversary" over a third generation stamped heart image - I'm walking away and leaving it alone.
I hope you enjoy my clean and simple Anniversary card.
Happy crafting,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
GORGEOUS! That is my simple, yet classy comment....just like your card!
ReplyDeleteJennifer - you entered the Back To School challenge at H2H - which entry? Your link goes to your whole blog and this doesn't appear to be Back to School so I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Can you email me and let me know? mbryt1@bex.net
ReplyDelete