Sunday 2 September 2012

Anniversary Card with Artiste

Just a quick post today to show you an Anniversary card I made using the Artiste cartridge.

One of the most difficult things I experience is knowing when to leave something alone - no ribbon, no bling, just leave it alone and walk away.

So this card is very clean and simple.  I used only black and white and a wee tiny piece of cranberry.  I ran the white cardstock through my cuttlebug with a great paisly embossing plate.

The bride and groom and the wee flower are all cut with the Artiste cartridge.

The inside is stamped "Happy Anniversary" over a third generation stamped heart image - I'm walking away and leaving it alone.


I hope you enjoy my clean and simple Anniversary card.

Happy crafting,

Jennifer
  

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! That is my simple, yet classy comment....just like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - you entered the Back To School challenge at H2H - which entry? Your link goes to your whole blog and this doesn't appear to be Back to School so I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Can you email me and let me know? mbryt1@bex.net

    ReplyDelete

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...