Saturday 15 September 2012

Run with a View

Today's post is completely not scrapbooking related - unless I decide to scrap these photos - but I wanted to share this with you. 

I am a runner - I am fortunate enough to live in an area where my husband and I can have alternate routes without too much traffic and with fabulous scenery.    
 Unfortunately, none of our routes are without one of the these - - a monster hill - doesn't seem so bad - unless you're footin it up it then it just goes on and on and on and even when you're finally at what you think is the top - it just goes on and on and on.
But once we get to the top, the view is wonderful.  We've watched the sheep all year from wee lambs, and even watched three new Pyranese puppies train to manage the sheep herd. 

I am glad it's starting to cool off though - it makes the run that much more enjoyable.






Happy crafting and enjoy your day - remember to take time to enjoy the view!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...