I've been creating, honestly I have been, but most of my projects are for Christmas presents so I can't share.
I did however celebrate a milestone yesterday..... my 50th Birthday!!!
I am the youngest of 6 children and this is my only baby picture - I always give my mom the gears about that!!
It's funny when you look at your own children's baby pictures and compare them to your own what you discover.
My eldest son, Matt, always holds his hands out to the side and now I see where he gets it from!!!
My hubby brought me home a dozen beautiful pink roses, after taking me out for a wonderful steak dinner with family last Saturday.
But wait....to top it all off we are headed to Myrtle Beach, S.C. one of my favourite destinations for a week of golf, shopping, walking the beach and lazin' around. I can't wait.
Maybe turning 50 isn't so bad after all.
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment