Tuesday 25 September 2012

50 Years!!!

I've been creating, honestly I have been, but most of my projects are for Christmas presents so I can't share.
I did however celebrate a milestone yesterday..... my 50th Birthday!!! 


 I am the youngest of 6 children and this is my only baby picture - I always give my mom the gears about that!! 

It's funny when you look at your own children's baby pictures and compare them to your own what you discover.

My eldest son, Matt, always holds his hands out to the side and now I see where he gets it from!!!










My hubby brought me home a dozen beautiful pink roses, after taking me out for a wonderful steak dinner with family last Saturday.



But wait....to top it all off we are headed to Myrtle Beach, S.C. one of my favourite destinations for a week of golf, shopping, walking the beach and lazin' around.  I can't wait.

Maybe turning 50 isn't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...