Monday 3 May 2021

Coffee Anyone?

 Happy Monday!!!  I do hope everyone is enjoying Spring in whatever way you are able.  Where I live we are fortunate to have great walks in the country, checking out the blooming daffodils and tulips, while keeping an eye out for the trilliums to pop up.  

It's time for another sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog.  

I have taken BIG artistic license with this sketch, while keeping the elements as designed.  OK ready....

Sometimes all you need for an awesome card is a great paper pack.  This one is from Echo Park and is called Coffee & Friends.  The sentiment sure spoke to me - "The good ole days ae still to come, especially with a great cup of coffee"   In my head I added "especially with friends & family."  

I kept the sketch in mind with the three elements together (I know only one is a banner) and the sentiment on the paper tag.  I also added blush ribbon (retired CTMH) from my stash and a few peach enamel dots.  

Lastly, I decorated my envelope - twice since I forgot to check the orientation of the words.

Enjoy, and play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. Such a great card, love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...