Monday 24 May 2021

Christmas Challenge #15 - Clean & Simple

 Christmas Challenge #15 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is "Clean & Simple".  This is right up my alley - but can be difficult for many.  The idea of leaving blank spaces is intimidating & often you want to "clutter" it up.  

I used the stamp set "Shake it Up" from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps for my one tiny penguin image, coloured with copic markers & popped up with foam tape onto the background.  I used a Picture my Life card and patterned paper from Silver & Gold paper collection (retired CTMH) and backed with white and charcoal cardstock.  For a little bling I added silver embellishing thread and bitty sparkles. 

That's it - leave it clean & simple & decorate your envelopes!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...