Monday 17 May 2021

Exhale

Good Monday Morning - - I'm here with another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This is week #421 and the sketch is super cute!!!



I followed the sketch to the letter this week complete with flower image.  


I again let the beautiful patterned paper from P13 - Four Seasons - Spring, shine in this larger card base.  I've used a beautiful lilac cardstock to back the patterned lilac paper and wrapped in lace ribbon from my stash (retired CTMH).

The larger flower image was fussy cut from another sheet of the patterned paper & popped up with foam tape for added dimension.  "Exhale" is a chipboard sentiment topped with platinum stickles.  

To finish off, I've added gold glitter gems and, of course, decorated the envelope with yet another piece of the patterned paper.  

The inside is blank to allow lots of room to write a special note to someone who needs to remember to exhale.

Enjoy,

Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the delicate lace trim and bold array of flowers.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...