Monday 31 May 2021

Bad Hair Day

 It's the final Monday in May and time for Sketch #423 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This sketch is a great way to use some fun patterns together and maybe use up some tiny pieces of paper you've been saving (aka scraps).  



This is also a great sketch to rotate - maybe 90 degrees?



I've used patterned papers from Beautiful Friendship (retired CTMH) and selected 3 patterns and 2 co-ordinating solid cardstocks (ballerina & sapphire).  The image is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Bad Hair Day (retired) which we can all relate to these days!!  The image is coloured with my copics, fussy cut & popped up on white cardstock, matted on sapphire cardstock.  The pink twine is from my stash.

I used the sentiment also from Bad Hair Day, matted on sapphire again & popped up with foam tape.  The cute ballerina bow was part of the complements set for Beautiful Friendship.  

I've also used this card for Challenge #581 - Anything Goes from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I'm as usual late for that challenge but I do like to finish them all!!  

Enjoy, 

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...