Wednesday 2 June 2021

Christmas Challenge #14 - Glitter

It's not too early to start your Christmas cards and what better way to have fun while doing so, than to follow the Christmas Card Challenges at Kraftin' Kimmie.  

Challenge #14 is Glitter - perfect for Christmas.  



Isn't this little guy cute.  The image is a long retired one from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and unfortunately I don't know the name.  I've stamped on Neenah cardstock with Kraftin' Kimmie wicked black ink, coloured with Copic markers & then fussy cut and popped up with foam tape onto the die cut tag.  For added interest I've doodled around the edge of the tag before backing with red glitter cardstock. 

Lots of layering on this card with patterned paper (City Sidewalks - retired CTMH), red glitter cardstock and finally glacier cardstock (CTMH).  

To finish off I added a few Krafty Dots (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) and organdy ribbon (retired CTMH) 



I love to decorate the inside of my card, along with the envelope to finish off my projects.

Come play along with the Christmas Challenges and get your card stash ready.  

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...