Monday 14 June 2021

Believe in your Elf!

 Happy Monday - - wow we are almost half way through June.  Ready for another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge? 

This one is #425 & it is so cute - so many possibilities.


I love this little Elf from Krafty Elves (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) and was particularly pleased to find this wonderful diagonal stripe patterned paper (City Sidewalks, CTMH) in my stash!!  

Green shimmer tape and green sparkly gems are the only embellishments on this fun card.  I popped up  the elf panel to give some added dimension to a clean & simple card.

I was able to combine challenges with this card which is a bonus.  Christmas Challenge #22 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is "elves"!!!  



Come & play along with me on these fun challenges!!!  

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...