Monday 19 April 2021

I Gnome you'll love this!!!

Happy Monday!!!  Are you ready for another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge?  We are up to #417 & this one is super cute!!!  Lots of details in this sketch.


I don't gnome about you but I'm seeing these wee guys everywhere!!!   This little guy is from Gnome Greetings - an exclusive stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I've inked in wicked black ink (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) and coloured with Copic markers.    A wee sentiment "Hi!" is also from this stamp set.



I've used eggplant & gold ribbon, and patterned paper - Documented - from CTMH (both retired) , along with gold glitter gems, and charcoal cardstock (still available) also from CTMH.   Sorry, the banner die cut used to cut out the gnome is also retired from CTMH.  I'm digging into my stash these days!!!

Enjoy,





1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image and your pattern papers are the perfect complement
    !

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...