Monday 3 April 2017

April Showers

Heart 2 Heart Challenges wants to celebrate April Showers!!!

April showers, of course, bring May flowers but April also brings mud..... ugh.  I don't understand how my beautiful dogs can get into so much mud!!!  Where do they find it...  it's like watching a child jump in puddles in their new rubber boots, and that's OK.  Run my babies run, jump in those mud puddles, lay down in the garden (but no digging), and enjoy the Spring sun and warmer temperatures.

I decided to go back into my stash and have fun with some old favourites,  Penelope paper and complements fit the bill.

The cute flower paper is a panel from PML paper collection, backed onto white cardstock with foam tape, and then onto Pixie cardstock.

When I checked what complements I had the two birds, nex and umbrella were perfect.  I'm thinking this will make a really cute baby shower card!!!

Pixie thick twine bow and bitty sparkles finished off the card.

Join us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges - simply click and add your link.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



2 comments:

  1. Yep like everything about this paper pack, the PML cards and complements. Your card is so adorable and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...