Heart 2 Heart Challenges wants to celebrate April Showers!!!
April showers, of course, bring May flowers but April also brings mud..... ugh. I don't understand how my beautiful dogs can get into so much mud!!! Where do they find it... it's like watching a child jump in puddles in their new rubber boots, and that's OK. Run my babies run, jump in those mud puddles, lay down in the garden (but no digging), and enjoy the Spring sun and warmer temperatures.
I decided to go back into my stash and have fun with some old favourites, Penelope paper and complements fit the bill.
The cute flower paper is a panel from PML paper collection, backed onto white cardstock with foam tape, and then onto Pixie cardstock.
When I checked what complements I had the two birds, nex and umbrella were perfect. I'm thinking this will make a really cute baby shower card!!!
Pixie thick twine bow and bitty sparkles finished off the card.
Join us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges - simply click and add your link.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Monday, 3 April 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Yep like everything about this paper pack, the PML cards and complements. Your card is so adorable and fun.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!
ReplyDelete