Monday 27 March 2017

Circle Power with AHSC

This is such a fun sketch from Michelle at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.


Is it rain drops, pool balls, circles???  The possibilities are endless.

What will you create??







I've used the Some Kinda Wonderful paper collection for my card.

The cute complements in bright colours pop from the black and white background paper.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set & is a "go to" for baby cards!!

I'm also in love with the black & white enamel dots from this collection.  (hoping they come out in additional colours!!)


Play along - just follow the link and add your project.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. Adorable and fun card...foxy. My granddaughter would love this card...I may need to scrap-lift this, but I guess I need to purchase the complements first...lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...