Monday 24 April 2017

Sketchy with Atlantic Hearts

Wow!!!  I have had a whirlwind few weeks.  I'm excited to introduce you all to the most wonderful new little guy in my life.
 
Gaius George Robert arrived April 15th, and has me wrapped around his little finger already.  I  can't wait to spoil him.  Stay tuned for lots of baby layouts!!!!

Thanks to a weekend away at a scrapbooking retreat I was able to get some crafty time in and get my project finished for Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #209.
When you have limited time, and creativity block, the card pieces from the picture my life pages are perfect to get you going.  For this card I turned to the Dreamin' Big paper collection.  The background piece is trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4 (from 4 x 6) and the sentiment is trimmed down from a 3 x 4 piece, fitting in to the sketch.  The little lady bug and flower from the complements are popped up with foam tape with black dots added to finish off the card.

Play along with us this week and link up your project by clicking on the link.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...