It's Sketch #207 at Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.
I'm really going to miss the Hello Lovely collection when it retires April 31, 2017. This paper is just so pretty - and perfect for scrapbookers, and cardmakers alike.
I used the pretty polka dot paper from the collection highlighting the gold polka dots.
The flowers are popped up with foam tape for added dimension at the bottom of a cute vellum word bubble (from another collection). I used one of the tiny heart pieces which are part of the complements.
I also used the sentiment word cutting it to size and again popping up. White and gold ribbon, along with gold shimmer gems finish off the card.
I hope you'll join us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge simply by clicking on the link and adding your project.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

So Pretty! and I agree, hello lovely is a very versatile paper pack! Everything I've made with it has turned out nice!
ReplyDelete