Monday 10 April 2017

Sketchy with Hello Lovely

It's Sketch #207 at Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.

I'm really going to miss the Hello Lovely collection when it retires April 31, 2017.  This paper is just so pretty - and perfect for scrapbookers, and cardmakers alike.

I used the pretty polka dot paper from the collection highlighting the gold polka dots.

The flowers are popped up with foam tape for added dimension at the bottom of a cute vellum word bubble (from another collection).  I used one of the tiny heart pieces which are part of the complements.

I also used the sentiment word cutting it to size and again popping up. White and gold ribbon, along with gold shimmer gems finish off the card.

I hope you'll join us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge simply by clicking on the link and adding your project.

Enjoy,

Jennifer





1 comment:

  1. So Pretty! and I agree, hello lovely is a very versatile paper pack! Everything I've made with it has turned out nice!

    ReplyDelete

Krafty Peak Time - Fruity Favourites!!!

    Who's ready for some brand new Krafty Goodies? It's time to bring you NEW stamp sets and layering stencils from Kraftin' Ki...