Thursday 7 January 2016

I've got my Mojo

I've got my Mojo .... Mojo Monday that is.   I've often following mojomonday.blogspot.ca but have never participated in their sketch challenges.  Until now!!!

This is the sketch for challenge #429.  You can see all their previous sketches on their blog, which is great for inspiration should you lose your mojo.
This is my interpretation of the sketch.

I used Beloved Bouquet the January Stamp of the Month from CTMH, fern and colonial white cardstock, poppy, ruby, chocolate, sweet leaf and fern inks, quatrefoil embossing folder and brown sparkles.

The sentiment image was curved on my block to follow the contours of the circle.  





Until next challenge...

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...