Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!!!!

Do you make resolutions?  I am terrible at making resolutions but I am going to try to this year.  I'm hoping my new planner system will help keep me on track.  So I resolve to blog more often, to participate in some sketch challenges and share more artwork.  Phew.... how about that. 

So, let's get started...

 I'm so excited to finally be able to share the new Seasonal Expressions 1 with you.  You're going to love the new paper packages, Charlotte, Penelope and Regatta. 

To co-ordinate with my acrylix stamp sets are new thin cuts that you're going to love!!! 

There are also great new embellishments and bling!!!






Live Your Day is an exclusive paper package available for National Papercrafting Month.  This is a great collection for pocket scrapbooking, for your everyday planner, and all your papercrafting projects.  This paper package is only available for the month of January 2016. 






Beloved Bouquet is the beautiful Stamp of the Month for January 2016.  This collection of 14 images is perfect for base and shade stamping, but you can also use the shade image and colour using your Shin Han markers, water colour paints, or pencil crayons. 






So now time to get crafty!!!

Enjoy,


Jennifer





































 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...