Wow!!! Close to My Heart has done it again - the Seasonal Expressions 1 may be little but it is jam packed full of goodness!!!
First up, introducing the lovely, Charlotte. The soft tones and delicate patterns of this paper package will make your photos pop. I've created the layouts from the new Workshops your Way, along with the Picture My Life pocket page to show you.
Charlotte paper package includes 2 pages of Picture My Life cards perfect to embellish and use in your pocket scrapbooking. The cards are also featured on the layouts below.
Workshops Your Way is a new program now available. The kit allows you to create 4 double layouts will full colour instructions.
Perfect layouts are a snap, using new Charlotte complements, gold puffie embellishments and black & gold trim ribbon.
The zip strips are never wasted - they are highlighted on this layout with the new black & gold trim ribbon.
Workshops your Way also includes instructions to complete 3 different cards using supplies included. Simply add the card bases & envelopes, the stamp set, ink and you're ready to create.
I hope you love Charlotte as much as I do.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...




No comments:
Post a Comment