Thursday 21 January 2016

Meditating...

I decided I needed to start meditating....  by colouring!!!!  Everyone says it's the new "in thing", but for many it's just a way of life!!!  You can colour with markers, watercolour paints, pencil crayons, watercolour pencils, the possibilities are endless.

So go ahead - pick up your marker and just colour....

 There are two sayings that every Canadian hockey kid learns:

#1 - Keep your head up
#2 - Keep your stick on the ice

I couldn't wait to ink up this cute image.  I, of course, had to colour him to be Maple Leaf blue!!!!  Used some wink of stella glitter for his blades to add some shimmer, retired Star Spangled Blue cardstock and Snowhaven patterned paper.  Corners are snipped with ticket punch from Stampin' Up.



Ha ha ha - This is one of my favourite images - just sayin'

This sassy character just tickles my funny bone!!!!  I can hear those words of wisdom she's sharing.

I coloured the image with my copics, cut it out and popped it up with foam tape on patterned paper from Urban.  Cardstock is saffron and retired outdoor denim.



Ok, now your turn, get colouring.

Enjoy,

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...