Monday 23 October 2017

Shake your Hair

Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This week I inked up a new stamp set from Your Next Stamp for my project.  I know, I know - it's not CTMH but sometimes I have to have something.

If you've watched the movie, Trolls, you know that Poppy loves to scrapbook - so it is an appropriate purchase.


The little "Poppy" image is so cute.  The stamp set comes with coordinating die cuts to make fussy cutting a breeze.

I used fundamental papers from the whimsy collection in pink & blue backed onto black cardstock to really make the sentiment and image pop.  Add a few black & white enamel gems, and foam tape to pop up Poppy & tah dah - birthday card done.



Please join us and link up your project by clicking here.

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...