It's time for another sketch at Atlantic Hearts Challenge and the sketch was so good I followed it exactly, right down to the diagonal paper.
I used the diagonal patterned paper from the designed Christmas collection - Beary Christmas in a non-holiday themed card.
The sketch shows a row of flowers - so I pulled out some white paper flowers and layered them with red enamel gems. The leaves are stamped in fern ink and fussy cut, layering them in among the flowers.
A simple sentiment in the lower right corner finishes off this clean and simply card.
So, have another look at your papers, and think outside the designated theme. Join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and link up your project by clicking here.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gold & Black
It's the final Monday in August! Where the heck has summer gone. I admit I am a fan of routine after carefree summer days. Let'...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...


No comments:
Post a Comment