Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend - and is enjoying this beautiful time of year.
Michelle at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has another great sketch for us this week. I have been wanting to get some poinsettias onto a card and this week was the perfect opportunity.
I have been trying to use some of my "stash" along with new treasures. It is always such fun to discover long lost favourites and put them to use.
For my card I used two poinsettias from a very old embellishment package, offsetting them and inking the edges with cranberry. I then used leaves from another retired embellishment collection to add some additional colour.
The wreath is from the Flower Market cricut collection using pewter cardstock. Patterned paper is the lovely Silver & Gold paper collection. To finish off a bit of silver glitter paper and sparkle gems.
Please play along with us at Atlantic Hearts and add your project by clicking on the link
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment